CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--[Infinity GM Application]--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity

Infinity

--[Infinity GM Application]-- Empty
PostSubject: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:06 am

Name: Ron Very Happy

Where do you live/Timezone?: Canada/EST

Msn: r.k_25@hotmail.com

How will you make a difference?[/colorFirst and foremost, I would try my best as a GM and help whoever is in need of help. Secondly, I would request players to vote for us every 12 hours. If they dont, Its ass kicking time Very Happy Razz, because if they vote, it is for their own benifit. This server will quickly rise to the top, and we can get more people playing in our server Very Happy

[color=white]How would i handle a fights?:
Fights... are stupid, but fun seeing people get their ass kicked Razz. I once was in a fight. (Fist-fight). I whopped his ass Very Happy, but then i got sent to the principal, and got in trouble and stuff Sad .
Anyways back on topic, if there was a fight happening that i saw, i would quickly react and stop it before it goes on any further, and try to figure out what's the problem. I would then explain the situation to both of them, and come to a solution where both people agree. If they dont agree, *kicks ass* Razz. Lol, if that still does not resolve the problem, then i would give them a warning, and if they still persist to fight, Temporary Ban

How would you handle a hacker?: If i see a hacker on CursedLove MS, i would simply ban them. I too, will take proof, where it is a screenshot, or a chat that we had. I would then show you the proof, and ask for your approval of banning him. I would say Banning is the best choice here because hackers simply ruin a good server. If 1, only 1 hacker comes in it, the server just wouldn't be the same as it was before a hacker came.

How would you handle begging?: Depending on what the item was, I would think about it, and then give it if the person was nice before, and if they have a good reputation in this server. If they keep on begging, I would give them a warning, and if they persist, they too will be temporarily banned.

Interests/Hobbies: Basketball Very Happy, Maplestory, Playing a lil combat arms at sometime.

Do you lose your temper?: Yes, If they keep on annoying or bugging me, I would really lose my temper. A second reason I'd lose my temper is if someone talks shit, or like insults me or talking behind my back. That really sets me off, and i'd be on their asses.

How long you playing CursedLove MS?: Havent played it yet Very Happy I will as soon as it's up.

Extra Info: Also again, I wont tell you to accept me. I just want you to please think about this application, and just wish that you could try me out as a gm. If you don't like me as a gm, I'll gladly accept it.
I will help whoever and whenever i can, and will always be polite to people, unless they piss me off Very Happy
I also am familiar with gm commands(!dc, !ban, and so on)

Thank you again
Ron Very Happy Razz

p.s - You might wonder why i reposted my application. That is because you like applications with humour inside of them, and my first application didn't have any humour because I thought just to make a straight up application, with serious stuff, and i also thought that you wouldn't like it, so yea. Just reposting it again Very Happy

Last edited by Infinity on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:24 am

Quote :

How would you handle begging?: Depending on what the item was, I would think about it, and then give it if the person was nice before, and if they have a good reputation in this server. If they keep on begging, I would give them a warning, and if they persist, they too will be temporarily banned.

So um basically you just give items to people who you know or you like.

And, if you want to make a new application, edit you're old one and notify me by posting 'I've edited it to suit you're personal liking, abbie' or something.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:27 am

Abbie wrote:
Quote :

So um basically you just give items to people who you know or you like.

And, if you want to make a new application, edit you're old one and notify me by posting 'I've edited it to suit you're personal liking, abbie' or something.

k.
and no. i dont give items to whoever i like.
it depends on the item. if they're asking for something like 100k, and he has a good reputation in this server, meaning never hacked, or has never annoyed people, and is nice to everyone, then why not give him? its just 100k i mean.
if its something big like 1bil, or some specific gm hat or w.e, then obviously not.
i just meant small things..
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:30 am

Give out an item to anyone and everybody wants one.

It gives an unfair advantage to that player, no matter how big or small.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:33 am

thats true.
but why lose a good and a reliable player?

say if someone's been on the server for so long,
and has stuck with us through bad and good
and if he's in trouble, why not help him out?
thats just an example ^^.

and if someone gets something from me, i tell him not to tell anyone. Razz
shhh..Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:39 am

I don't hire GMs that are like that. How do I know you won't give lots of people stuff and say

'shh dont tell abbie'
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:45 am

hey lol if you dont trust me, i guess you dont need to give me the gm position. just telling you what i would do. being honest here.
I wus jus saying to give something to "1" reliable player, and you're taking too far.
and saying the "shh" thing was just a joke. thats why i put the " : p and : D"
i wont hide things from you.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:50 am

Thats why we have donation prizes..
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:53 am

lol yea.
and btw, how do i donate again?
i might donate this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:00 am

Hope will be setting up a new paypal tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:04 am

okay thanks
Back to top Go down
Hope
Game Master
Hope

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 am

Yeah, Infinity. Were being fair to everyone, giving out things to people will cause tension with other users as well and it will just end up being a total riot. We don't give out items what-so-ever. Only way to receive things from us to the people will be event tix, GM Hats after our RB mark, and special events. Were making this server a challenge. In doing so, people will work together, create friendship between them, and making the server project that "exciting" server sort of speak. If we made everything so easy, everyone will just get bored after a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:23 pm

k. and if i do get the gm position, i wont give out like free stuff to everyone.
when i was saying to give stuff, i was just talking about giving stuff to "1" reliable player whos like stuck with us for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --[Infinity GM Application]--   --[Infinity GM Application]-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--[Infinity GM Application]--
Page 1 of 1