CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

--~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] Empty
PostSubject: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:18 am

flower Hello! flower

Name: Jared

Where do you live/timezone: Bakersfield, California (GMT-4) sunny

MSN: allstarkid109@yahoo.com

Another way to reach me would be aim! Smile

AIM:
allstarkid109 Smile

How will you make a difference: I will make a difference on this server because I love to help people out with things. I would host many events to add more excitment for the players that are online at the time. I would try to encourage other people to come and play this awesome server, helping build up the community is something I am really considering doing. I will be fun to be around because I dont like to have a bad attitude about things. I dont mind if people ask me questions, I would awnser them truthfully. I would ask the Master before I did anything.

How would you handle a fight: I do not like fighting. There is no need to fight. I would have the plaeyrs compromise. If that did not work then I would make a solution that would benefit all of the players that were in the quarrel. If they still were not cooperating I would consider jailing the player, but of course I would ask the master first. If the players were still disrespecting each other I would ask permission from the master to ban them. I do not like banning people because it lowers the ammount of people in the community, but if it is needed I would.

How would you handle a hacker: I do not see the need to hack. Hackers just want to mess up the server because they have nothing better to do. I would follow the person around and get proof that they were hacking. After I had proof that they were hacking I would report it straight to the master and ask for the persmission to ban. In more serious conditions I would be forced to ban the player right away.

Interests: I am interested in talking to people, playing sports, meeting new people, and texting. I love to talk to people. I like to comfort people when they are sad or help them out if they need help. I am a nice person and would take time out of my schedule to help them. I know that if I was not having a great day I would like for someone to comfort me, so I would like to do the same to others.

Hobbies:
My hobbies are playing sports and being on computer. My main sports are Football and Basketball. I love to go on myspace and talk to my friends! Very Happy

Do you lose you're temper: I lose my temper rarely. I dont not feel the need to lose your temper. Things can be settled by talking to people in a normal tone of voice. Yelling at someone will not make them want to do something. People have more respect if you just ask them politely to do something. When I was younger I used to lose my temper when I was playing sports, but now that I am older and now mature I have realized that there is no need to lose your temper. What a Face

How would you handle someone begging you for things: If a player was begging for an item from me I would ask master if I should give them the item or not, and if she said "No" I would politely tell the player "No, sorry" If the player was kept bothering me for the item I would just leave the area. I know that being a GM there will be a lot of people begging for things, but you just have to take it with a grain of salt and be politely say "No"

Reason you applied: I applied for a Game Master application because I love helping people and play Maplestory. I have had previous expirience as a GM I really liked it. Being a GM would really let me do the one thing I love to do, and that is to help people. I dont like to see anyone sad or crying. I can be strict when needed and also be very out going.

In game name:
I have not created a character yet, but I am hoping that my in game name will be "Jared"

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: I have not had the chance to play CursedLoveMS yet but I am really looking forward to playing it. I love the community here. I have already met a few people that are extremely nice and respectful.

Extra info: To sum myself up I would say that I am a pretty nice guy, I am athletic, I love talking to people, and I love helping people.

flower Thank You for reading this! Have a nice day! flower
Back to top Go down
Essence
Game Master
Essence

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:22 am

I like your application Jared. It is colorful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hope
Game Master
Hope

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:26 am

Very nicely done Jared.
Nice choice of colors and I like the cute little faces you added into this application.
It sets off a warm feeling especially from the choice of colors Very Happy
WAY better than the original one you submitted, haha. :]
We will take definetly talk about you. Remember, we only deny you if this ends up in the "Denied" topic area.
Best of luck,

Hope~
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I want to laugh like I did in hopes and vitamins ):
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:30 pm

FUCK YOU YOU WILL NEVA BE ACCEPTED

NEVA.

I WAZ GONNA ACCEPT U TOMORROW BUUUUT CAUSE OF LASTNITE... NEVA.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
DragonRider

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Woah wht happened O.o
btw wht happened to my dev app it got deleted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]   --~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--~[GM application by Jared]~-- ;]
Page 1 of 1