CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An example of a good application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

An example of a good application Empty
PostSubject: An example of a good application   An example of a good application I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS OR YOU WILL GET DENIED. THIS IS A GUIDE AS TO WHAT THE QUESTIONS MEAN.

Name : Abbie

Where do you live/timezone : Britain (GMT+1)

MSN : mymsnisthis@hotmail.co.uk

How will you make a difference : I will make a difference by hosting more events and persuading everyone to vote. I will set a certain number of votes needed until an event. I will help new players. I will help people with questions on forums and I will make help topics.

How would you handle a fight : I would stop them fighting, jail them both and help them work out their problems. I would make them apologise to the server using a smega if they have disrupted any of the community. Then if either of them fight with anyone again, I would jail them for 1 hour. then a day, then ban.

How would you handle a hacker : I will just get out my ban hammer and ban them. If they were just flying around the FM or spam hacking, I would temp ban for a few days.

Interests : Drawing, modelling.

Hobbies : Maplestory, playing volleyball and netball.

Do you lose you're temper : If a person is really annoying me, begging me all the time, I wouldn't lose my temper, I would simply jail and laugh at my computer screen. Ha ha pixels.

How would you handle someone begging you for things : Tell them GMs can't give out items, if they persist begging, I would jail.

Reason you applied : I applied to show people how to apply. (I applied because I would like to make a differnece)

In game name : Abbie

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: A week

Extra info : I would really like to be picked, if you don't like my application don't deny me before getting to know me first. Thanks for reading my app, Abbie. (:

I like [u]Humour
in an app

I like it to be colourful

I like it to be long

I like it when you put time and effort into you're app.

I just did this quickly. I want you to put more time into it.

YOUR APPLICATION CANT BE YOUR FIRST POST ON FORUMS AND YOU CANT BE NEW DO EITHER OF THESE AND YOU WILL BE DENIED!
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com

An example of a good application
Page 1 of 1