CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jared's GM application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Jared's GM application.   Jared's GM application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:44 am

Name :Jared

Where do you live/timezone :Bakersfield, California (GMT-4)

MSN :allstarkid109@yahoo.com

How will you make a difference :I will make a difference because I will try to make things go as smoothly as I can. I dont mind helping people. Very Happy

How would you handle a fight : I would handle a fight by trying to figure out what was wrong, and I would have them compromise. If that did not work, I would consider jailing them. If they still were not cooperating I would have to ban them.

How would you handle a hacker :I do not like hackers. It messes up the server and is completely unnecessary. They should just play the game and have fun. Very Happy

Interests :I like to meet new people, play sports, talk, text, and just have fun! :]

Hobbies :My hobbies are, playing football and basketball, and meeting new people. Basketball

Do you lose you're temper :I rarely lose my temper. Losing your temper will not settle anything. I like to just be calm, if things dont work out right away, I know they will work out soon.

How would you handle someone begging you for things :If someone was begging for something from me, I would just say "No sorry," If the begging continued I would just leave the area.

Reason you applied :I applied because I enjoy playing Maplestory. I was a GM on my friend's server a while back and it was very fun. I enjoy playing Maplestory whether I am a GM or not. :]

In game name :I have not been on the server yet but hopefully it will be "Jared"

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS:I have not got a chance yet. Neutral

Extra info :I am a laid back kind of guy that likes to have fun, meet new people, and just live life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope
Game Master
Hope

Jared's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's GM application.   Jared's GM application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:38 am

Denied.
Your answers are too short.
Be descriptive, creative, persuasive, and convince us that you really want to be a GM. Give more detail as you answer our format. Be creative, you colors in your application. Other than that, it was a nice "rough draft" sort of speak.
Back to top Go down

Jared's GM application.
Page 1 of 1