CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM application]--marj4eva--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marj4eva

marj4eva

[GM application]--marj4eva-- Empty
PostSubject: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Name :Rj

Where do you live/timezone :I live in Canada and time zone is GMT-05:00)Eastern Time(US & Canada)

(contact)
msn :rj_pinoy12@hotmail.com
yahoo:lil_shorty041009@yahoo.com

How will you make a difference :Ill make a deference by helping people in game/forum,host a event that people would love it, and tell to people to votes for us so we could get to the top Smile

How would you handle a fight :well if 2 player fight i would stop them as i can but if they wont stop i will jail them no question ask for 1-2 hours but if they smegas that "they promise they wont fight anymore ill released them from the curse Smile

How would you handle a hacker :hmmm speaking of hackers i hate hackers ill banned them straight up no question ask.

Interests :i love to draw, i love to play skateboard,Rollerblade, chill with friends

Hobbies :Playing Online games like Guild Wars Online , Gunz Online,Maple story Private Server,Soldier Front,Special Force

Do you lose you're temper :i never lose my temper (example) player begging for items.. I'm just gonna go somewhere else and help people that needs help Smile

How would you handle someone begging you for things :i will say gm cant give away items and i would say win it on event Smile

Reason you applied :I apply because i wanna make the community referent from other i apply because i wanna make this community happy,fun, most of them all enjoyable

In game name : i would like to be my name is : XxDudexX

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: well its 0 days 0 minutes 0 seconds Smile

Extra info : I'm looking forward for the reply about my application favorite quote "FOR ME TO KNOW FOR YOU TO FIND OUT" thank you for reading my application SmileSmile

Last edited by marj4eva on Wed May 27, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:36 am

Fix you're grammar errors.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
marj4eva

marj4eva

PostSubject: Re: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:42 am

bro just tell me wich 1 u dont like about my application Smile
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:07 am

I only accept people who use proper grammar all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
Hope
Game Master
Hope

PostSubject: Re: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:56 am

Your application is a little dull.
Tr y bringing some humor in it a bit :]
Add a few different colors to certain words or heading to give it more attraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM application]--marj4eva--   [GM application]--marj4eva-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM application]--marj4eva--
Page 1 of 1