CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Staff -- VitaminC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VitaminC

VitaminC

Application for Staff -- VitaminC Empty
PostSubject: Application for Staff -- VitaminC   Application for Staff -- VitaminC I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:41 am

HOLY CRAP I PRESSED THE BACK BUTTON AND LOST MY ENTIRE APPLICATION GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'll do my best to retype it. ):

Note: From this point on, everything in CAPS is a joke.

Name

Matt Tentoni

J'ai quatorze ans. I'm fourteen.

Where do you live/timezone

Virginia -- EST (GMT -5)

MSN

N/A, but you can email me at zelria@yahoo.com or IM me at iMattiexD

How will you make a difference

I hope to bring my personality into my work. I am like no one you've ever seen before (: I will continue to vote every 12 hours, even if I'm not accepted. I will advertise the server to my friends (and strangers via the internet). I'd write more here, but my responses would fall into other categories of this application, and repeating the same thing over and over again makes me feel stupid ):

How would you handle a fight

I would isolate each person (or group) involved, give each a chance to cool down, then try to figure out what went wrong. I'd be the compassionate father and the bring-down-the-smack asshole all at once! (: I'd never let anything escalate too far, and will fill jails and ring up some bans if necessary.

How would you handle a hacker

BANHAMMA TO DA RESCUEEEEEEEEE (this caps is not a joke, the rest are)
Even those little hackers (fly hacking, speed hacking, item vac) would crumple underneath the hammer. >Very Happy

Interests

Chess; programming; MMOs (and their respective private servers); piano; viola; reading; writing songs, poems, and books; sleeping; and being awesome.

Hobbies

See 'Interests'.

Do you lose you're temper

Very often. though I'm not open about it. I may fume in my head, but in game, I'll brush it off and move myself away from the object causing my stress.

How would you handle someone begging you for things

GIVE DEM A GM HAT HEHEHE
No, I'd jail them for 30 minutes and then avoid them. If they persist, the jail time will increase to one hour, two hours, and then a ban. Three strikes, you're OUT.

Reason you applied

I LUV DA POWAH. IMA BAN YOU ALL N SPAWN A BUNCH OF BOSSES N MESS AROUND N REWARD HACKERS N DO A BUNCHA COOL STUFF
I'm not going to lie; I do enjoy the power. People will notice me, listen to my ideas, respect me. Of course, I must sound like a self-centered bastard right now, but those aren't my only reasons. I really want to help out, have fun with members, and do all the things a GM does. Don't hate D:

In game name

VitaminC

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS

SINCE DA DINOSAURS WERE ON DA ERTH
Zero days, but it's not open yet, so whatever.

Extra info

The reason why I said Staff instead of GM is because, in the past, I have been the NPC developer for a server. People liked my NPC ideas and I always had fun making them, so if needed, I could code NPCs for you.
Notable GM experience:
PickleMS: NPC coder, co-founder -- 70+ online at a time
PerfectionMS: GM -- 40+ online at a time
ArberMS: GM (2nd generation, quit during 3rd generation) -- 200+ online at a time
Other smaller servers as well. I either forgot the name or it wasn't popular.

...oh yeah. I'm taking French right now. I know enough for a simple conversation, but I'm still learning. Don't expect perfection. Or anything close.

So, yeah. Hope you like my application.
(:

Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

Application for Staff -- VitaminC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Staff -- VitaminC   Application for Staff -- VitaminC I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:48 am

Accepted

You and panda are trial GMs,

after a week I will choose one of you to be a permanent GM

Please read the rules on the staff only sections and I will contact you via msn.

GET MSN NOW.

Last edited by Abbie on Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com

Application for Staff -- VitaminC
Page 1 of 1