CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply For GM(Again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffok

jeffok

Apply For GM(Again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Name : Jeffrey
Where do you live/timezone : Holland, (Rijssen) (GMT-+0)
MSN : Jeffok_ms_95@live.nl

How will you make a difference : 1. If some1 would ask a question tah me, i would give him the best answer. If i do not have a good answer, i would say; "im Sorry i really don't know, Please concact an other GM/Admin Maybe He/she would know the best answer for you, if he/she doesn't know, please post it on the FORUM" 2. If some1 would ask for an Event. i would say; "Maybe i can handle it. But I'm NOT the ADMIN, the Admin will answer you event question" 3. If some1 needs help with Forum,in-game, login or other problems, i would do my best to FIX it. If i can't. I will contact you As fast as i can.

How would you handle a fight : I would ask them to stop fighting. if they don't, they might get a warning, if they don't listen then, i would ban them. Reason: "Keeps Fighting Up With Warnings Of The GM/Admin"

How would you handle a hacker : I would tempban him/her for hours. (24/48) When the ban is over and he/she is still hacking i will contact you. Then you may choose what you are gonna do.

Interests : Gaming, Playing Football, and Playing Basketball, Maplestory.

Hobbies : Gaming on the Computer, Playing Basketball, Playing Football.

Do you lose you're temper : I only would lose my temper if someone will beg me, or stalk me.

How would you handle someone begging you for things : Ask him to stop begging if he doesn't i would contact you of course=).

Reason you applied : I really wanted to be GM, I'm daily online. I could be very helpfull.

In game name : xJeffok

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: Never. Sorry. But i played in other Private servers. I was GM in an other server. But they stopped hosting=(.

Extra info : If You would choose me as GM i would be really happy. And i would play Maplestory More. ** Just to help people and you. If you dont want me to help. Then, uhm, then, well.... I will just be on the server WHENEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE. (just contact me)

*-[No1 Wants to be Hated, So: Be NICE to Each Others!]-*
*-[If this isn't Okay, then i dont know what to do!=(]-*
Back to top Go down
Hope
Game Master
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:21 am

Too much colors. Make it simple. dont add so much, your originial looks better than the new one. <3
Back to top Go down
Eurystheus

Eurystheus

PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:30 am

Meh. I'm going to say what I think, and you may think it a little mean-ish, but it's what I think.

I think you're really just making a fake, generic, GM application. Not only is it lifeless and dull, you're attempting to win brownie points as a nice, kind, and perfect GM. I'll tell you this. I've seen about a million applications like this, and the authors really don't hold true to their word. It's just...

bad.

Can't say I don't like the pink color though. Wink

---

I hope you didn't take this too personally.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:37 am

Personally that guy is more mature than you and he is younger.

Seriously, I don't think you're 14. I think you're a 12 year old kid who faked his age so he could apply.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
Hope
Game Master
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:16 am

Denied.
There are too many colors, responses are too dull and are very short.
Make our responses long and show us you really want this spot.
Redo everything, start out fresh and take the time to fix it and prove to us you want this spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For GM(Again)   Apply For GM(Again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply For GM(Again)
Page 1 of 1