CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thirs GM Apply! From xJeffok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffok

jeffok

Thirs GM Apply! From xJeffok Empty
PostSubject: Thirs GM Apply! From xJeffok   Thirs GM Apply! From xJeffok I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:44 pm

My third and LAST GM apply (Start time of this Message: 20:13 PM
--------------------------------------

Name : Jeffrey

+++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++

Where do you live/timezone : Holland (GMT +-0)

+++++++++++++++++++++

MSN : Jeffok_ms_95@live.nl

+++++++++++++++++++++

How will you make a difference : 1. If some1 would ask me a question, I would give him the best answer. If i do not have a good answer, i would say; "I'm Sorry I really don't know, Please concact an other GM/Admin Maybe He/she would know the best answer for you, if he/she doesn't know, please post it on the FORUM" 2. If some1 would ask for an Event. i would say; "Sorry, I cant handle Events. Please Contact Our Admin." 3. If some1 needs help with Forum,in-game, login or other problems, I would do my best to FIX it. If i can't. I will contact you, as fast as I can.

+++++++++++++++++++++

How would you handle a fight : I would ask him to stop, if he doesn't, and keeps fighting, i will give him a warning, when he keeps fighting, I will jail him. But i don't really think some1 wants to fight each other, yah know? CursedLove? Well, just what i said, i don't think anyone will fight.

+++++++++++++++++++++

How would you handle a hacker : Step 1.First check if he/she really hacks, when I'm sure, he/she hacks.
Step 2. Ban him.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Interests : Basketball, Being GM, Football, and at last but at least: MAPLESTORY!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hobbies : Playing BasketBall, Playing Football, Playing Maplestory.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Do you lose you're temper : Well, I don't really lose my temper fast. Only when some1 is beggin' me or stalkin' me.

+++++++++++++++++++++

How would you handle someone begging you for things : I would ask him to stop Beggin' me. If he doesn't, I would ask him again, and if he STILL doesn't stop, i would Jail him.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Reason you applied : I could be very helpfull, and I think I like this server, and I like you GM's and Admin's of course. And I really want to be GM though.

+++++++++++++++++++++

In game name : xJeffok, I like this name=D, Not using it in every server, but i like it!=D

+++++++++++++++++++++

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: 0 Years. 0 Months. 0 Weeks. 0 Days. 0 Hours. 0 Seconds.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Extra info : If You would choose me as GM i would be really happy. And i would play Maplestory More. ** Just to help people and you. If you dont want me to help. Then, uhm, then, well.... I will just be on the server WHENEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE. (just contact me)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*-[No1 Wants to be Hated, So: Be NICE to Each Others!]-*
*-[If this isn't Okay, then i dont know what to do!=(]-*

-+ Events +-
-=Cursed Love Or Hate?=-
-=The Revenge Of The Snails!=-
-=The Revenge Of The Almighty "HORNTAIL"!=-
-=Time's Tic-Tac-Tic-Tacin=-
-+End Of Event Idea's+-

PS+
The color's are from my Country: Red, White, Blue, Orange.
Back to top Go down

Thirs GM Apply! From xJeffok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CursedLove :: Applications :: GM applications-
Jump to: