CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tburris's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tburris

Tburris's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Tburris's GM App   Tburris's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Name : Tyler

Where do you live/timezone : I live in Indiana, USA / Eastern

MSN : tyler1206@comcast.net

How will you make a difference : I would help the server, by keeping hackers banned, having no spam, I will keep people happy.

How would you handle a fight : I would join the fight without being mean, and I will try to fix the problem.

How would you handle a hacker : I would ban the hacker with da banhammer, to keep the server safe, if it is a hacker thats not doing any damage to anyone or anything ill ban for a few days.

Interests : I like to play Maplestory, I like baseball, and I will be active on CursedloveMS.

Hobbies : My hobbies are playing baseball, playing computer, and I like to have fun with my friends.

Do you lose you're temper : I don't loose my temper. I will just calmly handle the problem. If they are being mean I will NOT be mean.

How would you handle someone begging you for things : I would tell them that GM's can not give out items without permission.

Reason you applied : The reason I applied is because I want to make your server fun. I would like to help your server grow by being nice and voting ever 12 hours.

In game name : Tburris (if avalible)

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: 0 days.

Extra info : I like pie. I have played the Real Maplestory for 1 or 2 years so I know how to play. My favorite color is blue and red. My favorite food is pie and meat. I want to join your server. I will vote every 12 hours. I will tell my family, friends, and other people about this server. I will Make everyone happy as much as I can. I like to help people. I will be friends with people online. I will be nice. I will follow all the rules.
Back to top Go down

Tburris's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CursedLove :: Applications :: GM applications-
Jump to: