CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saesta gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saesta

Saesta

Saesta gm app Empty
PostSubject: Saesta gm app   Saesta gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Name : Thornton

Where do you live/timezone : Australia (GMT + 10)

MSN : xxsaestaxx@hotmail.com

How will you make a difference :i wish to help make cursed love a better place for everybody by more events and help noobs in need of help...and all that stuff especially for some friends who i willl be inviting to play!

How would you handle a fight : give my opinion, make them see things from each others point of view tell them who i think is right and who i think wins the argument then if loser does not cooperate...gaol

How would you handle a hacker :gaol then if it happens again immediate ban...I never liked hackers

Interests : maplestory

Hobbies : games eg:crisis, combat arms, maplestory, wow, drawing, mechanics, and computing

Do you lose you're temper : well people from my old school would call me an emo because i wouldn't get angry, but at the same time i was never that happy so no i dont lose my temper especially on something as simple as maplestory

btw... another thing i go by:anger gives you wrinkles

How would you handle someone begging you for things : i would see to their request unless it is outrageous like: "gimmez a ht necklace and a gm hat" if it starts to get under my skin then mute

Reason you applied : to make this a better place, also i'm never going to lose to baboun

In game name : Saesta

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: 1 day -.-

Extra info : im really really nice.... and we were best friends once on exquisitems so gmify me pls
and pay no heed to babouns comments if their not nice
Back to top Go down

Saesta gm app
Page 1 of 1