CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence GM app =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hodthe

Silence GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Silence GM app =)   Silence GM app =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:08 am

Name : Jf

Where do you live/timezone : Canada / GMT - 4:00

MSN : hodthe@hotmail.com

How will you make a difference : I can make a big difference by helping new people and , I like to host event and also help owner/admin/gm since ,I usualy play when people are going to bed or are already sleeping so there would be a gm on at almost everytime of the day helping and fixing problems ,I have no life so im realy active ,I play 7 hours per day or more when I dont have school/work/sport ... I guess im a funny guy that what all my friend says so I believe that I could bring this server alot of fun and joy

How would you handle a fight : first I'll explain them that love make people so much more happy then fighting ... saying i love you will fill your heart of happyness you will have more fun playing as a team else then individual its way better then talking about each other mother -.- ( what usualy people does when they fight )if they continu I'll ask to stop if they dont I'll put them in jail for 5 minutes so they can calm down and after they can talk to each other so they can be friend again and if they fight an other time I'll put in jail for good and unjail them when I'll remember that they still exist ( might take a long time i forgot realy fast for those kind of thing )

How would you handle a hacker : 1: spy 2: screen shot 3: bann

Interests : Sports , Girls , and of course Maplestory

Hobbies : Maplestory , Football , Friends

Do you lose you're temper : Nah ,If someone begging for something or whatever to much that im about to throw my comp by the window even tho I don't have window... or smash it with a 2 handed axe I will warp him to a place where there no one and I'll just summon as many zakum that it take to D/C him then jail when he get back on

How would you handle someone begging you for things : well I will never give a player my things or my scrolled equips but if there is an event and a player wanna have some rare item that not for sale in shop as a reward i might be able to deal with it or something that worng with his comp and he cant acess some weapon shop or something else I may be able to SELL it for the SAME OR MORE AMOUNT OF MESOS that he could have bought in the current shop ... other wise I would tell him that I can't give out gm stuff for free ... If he continu I'll first use !hurt <user>then use !kill <user> and jail after if he continu after all that I'll use the great power of chuck norris and bann him !!!

Reason you applied : I know that it is a bit to soon to make a gm apply but I see bunch of people that seems lost and that need help in all the ps I play =( and that realy break me up . I wanna be the one that can help them and make the difference in their maple life so if you make me gm my goal #1 will be to get more the people in the server and help them get confortable to stay also make them vote and get the server the closer possible to #1 !!!

In game name : Silence , I found that name a while ago and i realy like it

How long have you been playing CursedLoveMS: not enought longer yet (0 days )

Extra info : French is my main languages so if it can help you in anything u can ask me it'll be a pleasure to help. I'm sorry about the grammer my english is not perfect yet =P.... I'm also a trustful and helpfull guy that love what he does and I'm mostly good at what I do and I learn fast. I got 2 experience has a GM : 1 in superms ( i quit because the other GM were being @#$% I wont say the word ex: they were banning each other -.-) and i forgot the one . I'd like to be pick as a GM because I think I'll be a great GM that people will have fun with and that can share any problems they have inside/outside game if they want . Thanx for reading my app !! =D if there anything wonrg with my app lemme know please ill fix it ASAP! =D

Jf
Back to top Go down
Eurystheus

Eurystheus

Silence GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence GM app =)   Silence GM app =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:22 am

Meh. Personally, I think you're very irresponsible and puerile to be 18, let alone a GameMaster.

Summon as many Zakums as it takes do D/C someone who upsets you? Do you know what that could do to the server? Lag is the least that would happen...

And then that fight thing? It sounds like something... well... something like I would say! Razz

The length of the application is respectable, but it was difficult to read it, at best. I suggest touching it up and waiting until you get into the community.

</two cents>
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

Silence GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence GM app =)   Silence GM app =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:33 am

Denied

Seriously, those answers are appauling.

Spawn lots of zakums? That will crash the server.
Theres a command called !dc, you know.

And you're grammar is horrible.

Apply again when you put more responcible answers and get better English grammar,
because it would be good to have a GM that speaks French.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Silence GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence GM app =)   Silence GM app =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence GM app =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CursedLove :: Applications :: GM applications :: Denied-
Jump to: