CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Hey, looks like you're not logged in. Register or log in at the top of the page!
CursedLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CursedLove

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132283864 http://xat.com/CursedLovems

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rates of CursedLove

Go down 
+3
Abbie
VitaminC
Eurystheus
7 posters

What do you think about the rates?
I prefer higher rates!
Rates of CursedLove I_vote_lcap40%Rates of CursedLove I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
I love the rates as is!
Rates of CursedLove I_vote_lcap30%Rates of CursedLove I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
I prefer lower rates!
Rates of CursedLove I_vote_lcap30%Rates of CursedLove I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Eurystheus

Eurystheus

Rates of CursedLove Empty
PostSubject: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:11 am

IMPORTANT:
By starting this topic, I do not intend to bring about changes to the server, nor upset any GM or Administrator. This is solely for my personal knowledge, and for the knowledge of others, if they feel like knowing. Thank you.

Hey! Everett here. I was wondering what you think of the rates of the server! Personally, I love low rate servers, since they don't normally have rebirths, which I like, so... yeah.

I like low rate servers, but I'm really willing to try a higher rate one, just for the sake of trying it!

Smile

Please vote on the poll, and/or leave a reply!

-Everett, AKA Eurystheus.
Back to top Go down
VitaminC

VitaminC

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:16 am

Lower rates; they pose a challenge, one person can't become way too powerful with 100+ rebirths, and it's more fun because there's more playing time relative to level.

Edit: Of course, not too low. I mean, the main reason for private servers is because GMS is too hard, and we don't want to make this hard, either.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm

If anyone has ever played DagonMS you will know it shut down. As far as I know nobody has done what Dagon did. Dagon was the best server. You got a free GM hat and it was 250exp or something. Level 1 - 130 was easy then you had to work to get to 200. It was number 1. There were about 50 people who were 200. It was v.55 and nobody rebirthed.

I was thinking of making it v.55 and having rebirths, making the rates 250 and giving a free GM hat to everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://cursedloveforums.forumotion.com
jeffok

jeffok

PostSubject: High rates or low rates?   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Well i like the rates as it is.
I played in TropiXstorY it was a nice server.
Untill it lagged out. then i sucked a little. one week later
they restarted the server. it still was laggin. so i decided to
leave the server and trying to find an other server.
and then i saw this. i wanted to help u guys.=)
Back to top Go down
VitaminC

VitaminC

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm

I didnt like Dagon for the same reason I dont like SummerStory: the way the game was managed sucked. Your idea would be fine by me, as long as you dont make their mistakes.
Back to top Go down
marj4eva

marj4eva

PostSubject: hehehe   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

well i would say im new Smile
and yes i played so much private server already dagon ms is preety good sever + free gm hat hmmmm too bad they shut it down heheheh
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:09 pm

The mistakes Dagon made were

The GMs wern't active,

There were hackers everywhere

No rebirths

No zakum

This server won't be like that. [;
Back to top Go down
jeffok

jeffok

PostSubject: rates   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Phew im glad lol:P
But will the server be online 24/7?
Back to top Go down
Eurystheus

Eurystheus

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:48 pm

I really don't see what everyone loves about rebirths.

To me, they're... okay, but I think they take a lot of the challenge out of the game!

I mean, once you get like 30 rebirths, you can kill zakum in what, 30 seconds?

I'd prefer to be one of the few and respected level 200's, with moderately high damage!
Back to top Go down
lilaznphyta

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:30 am

I like the idea of a starter set Abbie, but a wizet hat with 32.6k stats is Over Doing it.
maybe a hat ( Mark of The Beta) with 100 stats or less.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:45 am

It's +999 stats.
Back to top Go down
Eurystheus

Eurystheus

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:28 am

I propose an idea, since you all seem to be in favor of the whole godly item idea.

Get rid of the hats.

You never see much variety.

If there's a godly hat, nobody ever, ever, changes it.

Since nobody will ever change it, I believe it would be good to switch the godly item from a hat to something less noticeable, like earrings, or a necklace. Hell, maybe even a face accessory. It just makes it more original.

Seriously though. I'm not in favor of the whole godly hat thing, but I'd prefer this much more. XD

*reply with your comments, please.*

-Everett farao
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Admin
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:35 am

Fine, I'll edit it to make it a ice lolly or something. But it will be +999 everything.
Back to top Go down
Essence
Game Master
Essence

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:34 am

The rates as is, is fine Abbie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rates of CursedLove   Rates of CursedLove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rates of CursedLove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CursedLove :: General :: General-
Jump to: